How often does your child or young adult have the undivided attention of an adult in his/her life for 15, 20, or 30 minutes?
When students attend The Reading Tree, they receive one full hour of undivided attention from a highly trained and qualified teacher. They work with the same teacher every week, for as long as it takes to help students develop the skills they need to get good grades, score well on tests, and enjoy the reading and learning process.
One-on-One tutoring maximizes our tutors’ ability to:
- Observe your student
- Focus on the areas of greatest need
- Adjust methods and materials at any given point
- Provide that extra support that encourages and motivates your child
Fees are as follows:
- $50/hour for tutoring elementary school students
- $55/hour for tutoring middle school or junior high school students
- $60/hour for tutoring in high school students in all subjects
- $75/hour for individual High School Entrance Exam tutoring
- $80/hour for college level classes
- $120/90 minute session for ACT and SAT tutoring
- $400 for testing for reading deficits (includes 2 test batteries, full report, and consultation)
Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
ACT/SAT Private Tutoring
Some students prefer individual tutoring rather than a classroom setting to prepare for the ACT and SAT exams so The Reading Tree offers one-on-one tutoring.
The benefits of one-on-one tutoring are:
- We work on exactly the areas your student needs to focus on whether it is a specific part of the exam or the entire exam.
- We can incorporate supplemental materials into the tutoring as necessary.
- You pay for only what you use. We do not sell you “packages” of hours.
Contact our office for availability.