ACT Prep Registration
Many Reading Tree students have had great success on the ACT exam after completing our course. For example, one student scored so high the second time she took the ACT that her school of choice would not admit her until The Reading Tree wrote a verification letter explaining that we had worked with her prior to her re-test! Other success stories include the following:
- One student improved her ACT score 12 points over her actual PLAN score.
- Another student improved his score 11 points over his PLAN score from a 22 to a 33.
- Another student improved her score 5 points from a 24 to a 29 after completing our program.
Our course works because we address critical factors that maximize student involvement – the single most important variable in promoting high scores. If you want the highest possible score on one of the most important tests you will ever take, nothing beats a preparation course that provides:
- Small, individualized classes
- Timed practice tests
- Strategies for each part of the test
- Thorough content review
The Reading Tree offers two different courses. We offer an ACT only course and an ACT with the optional writing component course.
ACT: Meets for 9, 2-hour sessions.
ACT with Writing: Meets at the same time as ACT, but Sessions 3, 4, and 5 are 2.5 hours long.
Please note: We require a minimum enrollment of 5 students to hold a course.
ACT Prep – Courses
For students taking the June 2018 ACT Exam.
For students taking the July 2018 ACT Exam.
For students taking the Sept. 8, 2018 ACT Exam.
For students taking the December 2018 ACT Exam.